Wednesday 2 September 2009

Summer Catchup @ Anglia CV Solutions

Hopefully you have all managed to get away and seek some sunshine since I last posted I would like to say that I have too but I haven't.

Instead, I have been working away on the websites, adding pages to give our visitors more and more information to help them in their search for work. The site is growing week by week and coming soon are our all new CV templates and an updated job interview advice, hits, tips and questions section. This will be for both candidates and recruiters and will offer lots of guidance on how to interview and be interviewed.

We have had some great orders over the past few weeks and look forward to receiving some more and our cover letter templates are taking off too, which is great news! This has led me to re-think our CV templates and I'm currently in the process of improving those and adding more helpful advice in the packs so you'll get even more value for money.

Why not take a look at the site, let me know what you think!
http://www.angliacvsolutions.co.uk/

All the best
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment